Package Content: 2 x Mini Eye Massage Cup, 2 x Face Massage Cup, 2 x Medium Body Massage Cup, 1 x Large Body Massage Cup
Basic Usage of Body Cup
● Apply cream or nourishing cream or oil to you skin
● Squeeze the Massage Cup in the middle
● Press the cup’s mouth to your skin and release, gentle drawing the skin into the cup Using both hands, move the cup smoothly in straight-lines, circles, and zig-zags
● 5-10 minutes massage is appropriate
Basic Usage of Facial Cup
● Apply cream or nourishing oil to your face.
● Massage the face and neck, then start at the chin and use strokes back along the jaw to the ear.
● Follow with more strokes from the ear along the sinuses to the nose.
● Now the forehead, upward stokes starting between the eyebrows, followed by outward strokes moving towards and along the hair-line, before dropping all the way down to the neck to the collar bone. Tone the skin afterwards
● Use 2-3 times a week for best results.
Consult your physician if you are pregnant, are on blood thinners, have varicose veins, heart disease or other medical conditions. Massage cups are not intended to diagnose, prevent or treat any illness, metabolic disorder, disease or health problems. Do not use on open lesions, fresh scars, burned or broken skin or on skin inflammations.Keep out of reach of children.
Cupping therapy sets : cupping therapy is believed to aid relaxation, promote good sleep . Professional cupping therapy sessions can be time-consuming and costly, but our cupping set offers you a spa at home.
Promotes Skin : Your legs, belly, and butt will feel tighter, Cupping massage is able to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles over time. Use daily for best results and long-term maintenance.
Tested : Our cups are made of silicone, they have been rigorously tested, Super strong, soft, flexible and easy to clean.
Super Cost-effective Suit : You will get 2 x Mini Eye Massage Cup, 2 x Face Massage Cup, 2 x Medium Body Massage Cup, 1 x Large Body Massage Cup.
Tip : The hardness of these silicone cups is affected by the temperature. Low temperatures may make them firmer and difficult to use. You can soak them in hot water for three to five minutes before using them.